If you're over the age of 12 we now have both the AstraZeneca and Pfizer vaccines available. Where possible please book online or via the Hotdoc app.
Both Castlemaine Health and Bendigo Health are vaccinating also. More information is available on their websites:
We are unable to take calls between 1-2pm. If your matter is urgent during this time, you're welcome to email us.
Botanical Gardens Health offer both in person and telephone consultations
Please DO NOT attend our clinic in person if you
- Have been to an area identified as a COVID-19 exposure site in the past 2 weeks https://www.coronavirus.vic.gov.au/exposure-sites
- Been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19, even if you have no symptoms
- Are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19 (fever, chills or sweats, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, runny nose)
If you do have symptoms please phone our reception staff on 5472 1844 to arrange a mutually convenient time for a telephone consultation
Face masks are to be worn within our clinic at all times
We are currently not accepting new patients
Please remember our Doctors, Nurses and staff are doing their best to provide you with the most safe and effective care possible during this challenging time. Abuse towards anyone will not be tolerated.
Please note we will not be open for Saturday consulting clinics until 2022
We currently have a position available for a full time VR General Practitioner. Please forward your application letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
How To Get To Botanical Gardens Health (Castlemaine)
Botanical Gardens Health is a medical clinic nestled at the foot hills of Castlemaine Health, across from the "sunken oval" and the beautiful Botanical Gardens.
Easily approached by road, train & bus, it's an easy drive on the freeway, one and a half hours from Melbourne, and only a half hour drive from Bendigo.
Botanical Gardens Health offers:
- Care plans GPMP/ GPTCA for chronic conditions. We have a dedicated Nurse available.
- Health assessments
- Spirometry, wound care, ECGs, Doppler’s
- Shared Antenatal care
- Routine immunisations for children, travel, flu & Covid-19 vaccinations
- Minor procedures
- Industrial Nurse immunisation
- Home visits for exceptional circumstances
- Aged care visits
- Holter Monitoring & 24 Hour Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitoring
- Visiting Specialists - Urologist, Cardiologist
- Cardiovascular Risk Assessments
If you need medical advice when we are closed, please ring the After Hours GP hotline on 1800 022 222. For an emergency call 000.