Due to the Coronavirus pandemic, we encourage patients to book telephone consultations wherever possible. If you have a future appointment that you'd like changed please call us on 5472 1844
If you are concerned about the Coronavirus, please go to https://www.dhhs.vic.gov.au/coronavirus or you can call the hotline on 1800 675 398 (24 hours)
Botanical Gardens Health - A Castlemaine Medical Practice
Botanical Gardens Health is dedicated to providing personalised, professional, quality services across a wide range of medical and support services. We have a team of dedicated and friendly staff and Doctors who will be pleased to assist you with your healthcare needs.
We currently have a position available for a full time General Practitioner. Please forward your application letter and CV to email@example.com
How To Get To Botanical Gardens Health (Castlemaine)
Botanical Gardens Health is a medical clinic nestled at the foot hills of Castlemaine Health (previously known as Mt Aleaxander Hospital), across from the "sunken oval" and the beautiful Botanical Gardens.
Easily approached by road, train & bus, it's an easy drive on the freeway, one and a half hours from Melbourne, and only a half hour drive from Bendigo.You may prefer to come by train.
There are buses running from Maldon route 4, or if you're coming from Castlemaine itself Route 2 ( Castlemaine town loop), time table for bus & train can be sought from the Public Transport Victoria website.
Botanical Gardens Health offers:
- My Health Record - MHR (previously PCEHR - personally controlled electronic health record)
- Care plans GPMP/ GPTCA for chronic conditions. We have a dedicated Nurse available two days a week.
- Health assessments
- Spirometry, wound care, ECGs, Doppler’s
- Shared Antenatal care
- Routine immunisations for children, travel & flu vaccinations
- Minor procedures
- Industrial Nurse immunisation
- Home visits for exceptional circumstances
- Aged care visits
- Holter Monitoring & 24 Hour Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitoring
- Visiting Specialists - Urologist, Cardiologist
- Cardiovascular Risk Assessments
If you need medical advice when we are closed, please ring the After Hours GP hotline on 1800 022 222. For an emergency call 000.