Botanical Gardens Health - A Castlemaine Medical Practice
Botanical Gardens Health is dedicated to providing personalised, professional, quality services across a wide range of medical and support services. We have a team of dedicated and friendly staff and Doctors who will be pleased to assist you with your healthcare needs.
Botanical Gardens Health welcomes new patients. If you have moved into the community, and are looking for quality health care, contact us on 5472 1844
New patients can download, print and fill out the New Patient Registration Form and bring it into the Clinic.
Congratulations to Dr Mary Holland on her retirement from General Practice. Mary has been a dedicated and much loved GP in Castlemaine for over 30 years. We wish Mary every happiness in this new chapter of her life.
How To Get To Botanical Gardens Health (Castlemaine)
Botanical Gardens Health is a medical clinic nestled at the foot hills of Castlemaine Health (previously known as Mt Aleaxander Hospital), across from the "sunken oval" and the beautiful Botanical Gardens.
Easily approached by road, train & bus, it's an easy drive on the freeway, one and a half hours from Melbourne, and only a half hour drive from Bendigo.You may prefer to come by train.
There are buses running from Maldon route 4, or if you're coming from Castlemaine itself Route 2 ( Castlemaine town loop), time table for bus & train can be sought from the Public Transport Victoria website.
Botanical Gardens Health offers:
- My Health Record - MHR (previously PCEHR - personally controlled electronic health record)
- Care plans GPMP/ GPTCA for chronic conditions. We have a dedicated Nurse available two days a week. Ask your GP for more information.
- Health assessments
- Spirometry, wound care, ECGs, Doppler’s
- Shared Antenatal care
- Routine immunisations for children, travel & flu vaccinations
- Minor procedures
- Industrial nurse immunisation
- Home visits for exceptional circumstances
- Aged care visits
- Holter Monitoring
- Visiting Specialists - Urologist, Cardiologist
If you need medical advice when we are closed, please ring the After Hours GP hotline on 1800 022 222. For an emergency call 000.