Botanical Gardens Health welcomes new patients. If you have moved into the community, and are looking for quality health care, contact us on 5472 1844
Congratulations to Dr Geoff Courtis on his retirement from General Practice. Geoff has been a dedicated and much loved GP in Castlemaine for nearly 40 years. We wish Geoff every happiness in this new chapter of his life.
We welcomed Dr Lagan Grover to our team in August 2016 and Dr Haris Noor in February of this year
Botanical Gardens Health - A Castlemaine Medical Practice
Botanical Gardens Health is a medical clinic nestled at the foot hills of Castlemaine Health (previously known as Mt Aleaxander Hospital), across from the "sunken oval" and the beautiful Botanical Gardens.
Easily approached by road, train & bus, it's an easy drive on the freeway, one and a half hours from Melbourne, and only a half hour drive from Bendigo.You may prefer to come by train.
There are buses running from Maldon route 4, or if you're coming from Castlemaine itself Route 2 ( Castlemaine town loop), time table for bus & train can be sought from the Public Transport Victoria website.
New patients can download, print and fill out the New Patient Registration Form and either post, or bring in to the Clinic.
Botanical Gardens Health offers:
- My Health Record - MHR (previously PCEHR - personally controlled electronic health record)
- Care plans GPMP/ GPTCA for chronic conditions. We have a dedicated Nurse available two days a week. Ask your GP for more information.
- Health assessments
- Spirometry, wound care, ECGs, Doppler’s
- Shared Antenatal care
- Routine immunisations for children , travel & flu vaccinations
- Minor procedures
- Industrial nurse immunisation
- Home visits for exceptional circumstances
- Aged care visits
- Holter Monitoring
- Visiting Specialists - Urologist, Cardiologist, Physician specialising in Endocrinology/Diabetes, Opthamologist.